\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Titled Heavy Beat, Part Me


Christmas time again
Does god know we're lonely souls?
My brother's in trash

Hannukah time
Does god know we're lonely souls?
Brother's in garbage

It's Yule time again
My god I'm a lonely soul
Pick it up pick it

Peace to you and yours
But especially to yours
Definitely yours

Or is yours now mine?
Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine
Was yours is now mine

I try to sing 'long
But I keep forgetting words
I can't sing along

The tone is all wrong
Turn my headphones up, up, up
Turn my headphones up

Give me heavy beats
And drop that bass line right there
Yeah, that bass line there

I can't hear myself
I said turn my headphones up
Oh, ok, there it goes

I am inside you
It's to let you fall in love
Walk 'round inside you

Send me a lesson
Please just send me a lesson
Just let me know why

Just let me know why
Baby knows baby knows why
Got my lesson nigh

Fat bloody fingers
They're sucking your soul away
Losing my patience

Fat bloody fingers
I am losing my patients
Suck your soul away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home