\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Grab Bag

[photo caption] What kind of jackass attaches his Ph.D. status to a photo credit? Give me a break! (photo courtesy Mark Adkison, Ph.D.)

A quick Super-Rookie-esque entry to give all of you something to chomp on.

--A busy week of racing. OPUS on Tuesday, Avon Road Race on Saturday, and the Lillydale TimeTrial on Sunday. I didn't win any of them. The streak continues.

--BMC construction has ground to a halt. There's going to be some issues with routing the internal cables. The main issue is that I don't want to do it; I want someone else to do it and just present me with a finished bike. Post in the comments section if you want to do it for me. There might be a sixer in it for you. Everything else is done, though.

--Stewartville and Chatfield (both MN) were happy to host Tuffy on Saturday night as he attended a portion of JD's bachelor party. We're also happy to report that Tuffy was not asked to leave Strikers, the Down Under, or the Coyote Club. Plus, he got to see Sweet Pete jump -- not once, but twice -- through a hedge out front of the Coyote Club. Well done, Pete!

--I'm tired. And I have to tune-up a friend's bike today and then settle in for the Giro d'Italia update. Basso will not win the Giro; that's a Tuffy guarantee!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I paid my dues for a PHD I would even make the pizza delivery call me Doctor.

Mon May 08, 01:05:00 PM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from now on this is how i shall be known
also please refer to tuffy as master tuffy

Mon May 08, 02:19:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Pete said...

I'm paying for those hedge jumps now, body's sore from head to toe. Much like racing 10-speeds, bush diving is all about pain.

Mon May 08, 07:33:00 PM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete - What type of bush diving are you talking about?! I know you're married now, but it doesn't go bad this early does it?


Dan

Tue May 09, 02:02:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Tuffy said...

Dan-
Different Pete. This one's definitely living the bachelor life right now.

Tue May 09, 08:29:00 PM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this Pete leaves drunk bar messages going on and on about his favorite meats to married people at 4 in the morning waking up their little children... bacon, pork, burgers, ham, steak, beans and hotdogs, cheese bacon... ribs... on and on... JD in Roch

Wed May 10, 07:04:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home