\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Get Your Tickets Now!

Tuffy will be appearing at the Boom Island / Alan Factory Cup CX Race today at 1pm.

I can't wait to endure hearing:
"Why aren't you racing?"
"You should really race CX!"
"C'mon! Copious dismounts/remounts, running with a bike over your shoulder, and doing most of your races in really cold/wet conditions is fun!"

Because of that, I'm riding my road bike over. The less people know that I actually own a CX bike the less guff I'll get.

See you there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tuffy C'mon! Copious dismounts/remounts, running with a bike over your shoulder, and doing most of your races in really cold/wet conditions is fun!

You just told everyone you have a cx bike dumby.

See you there.

Sun Oct 15, 08:46:00 AM 2006

 
Blogger StevenCX said...

Well, so far we've yet to have a cold, wet race - it's always been gorgeous! Even Duluth yesterday turned out beautiful.

Sun Oct 15, 06:05:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

Were you there. I must of missed you. My life is that much sadder. I did get to see Fil.

Mon Oct 16, 05:05:00 AM 2006

 
Blogger Wiki said...

I'm on your side Tuffy. I don't think you should race cross. You might hurt yourself.

He he!

Mon Oct 16, 10:19:00 AM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m on the fence as to whether Tuffy should race ‘cross or not. On one hand, participating in another discipline besides the road and the track would give him more to bitch about on his blog. On the other hand, we’d all have to read more bitching on his blog!

Mon Oct 16, 10:38:00 AM 2006

 
Blogger Christopher Smith said...

Cyclocross is lame. The only thing I ever got out of cyclocross is a broked wrist and ribs.

Mon Oct 16, 12:21:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home