\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hey You


Hey...you...on the left...

How'd we do at Grumpy's (NE Mpls) Trivia tonight?

From where I was situated outside (don't comment), it sounded like we may have gotten top two...at least I heard her mock our team name (a disrespectful intercourse manuever) around the time top two would have been announced...

Anyway...let me know how we did. You didn't pick up when I called later.

And I owe you a pitcher or two...

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Rookie said...

tied for 5th place out of 12 teams.

we were the only ones that got the "detroit" answer so she was giving us our much deserved props.

taco johns was right. i still ahve my nuts.

...

we will win...

Thu Dec 28, 06:35:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home