\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's Like a Rap Song

[photo caption] From the Fourth Coast, its Tha 446. (photo courtesy Two Thumbs Down Records)


Fact: I went to high school with one of these guys.

Fact: He slept with my girlfriend in high school.

Fact: I slept with his girlfriend in high school when my girlfriend in high school became his girlfriend in high school.

Fact: We're both bald.

Fact: Only one of us admits it.

Fact: His rap group, Tha 446, put out this video.

Fact: His rap group, Tha 446, made this song.

Fact: His rap group, Tha 446, is playing a show next week (4/6) in Chitown at the Subterranean. You (yes, I'm looking at you in particular) should check it out if you're a former St. Paulite now living in Chicago, if you know what I mean. Tell him you know Tuffy. He won't know what you're talking about.

3 Comments:

Blogger AdamB said...

So you mean you continued to sleep with your ex-girlfriend while she was dating him?

Huh.

Fri Mar 31, 09:41:00 AM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.

i am not bringing my girlfriend.

i don't want him to get any ideas.

but, i might show up wearing my Tuffy Softball Shirt

Sat Apr 01, 06:57:00 AM 2006

 
Blogger AdamB said...

i just got around to watching that video. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. i can't tell if it's intentionally pathetic or the real thing.

Sun Apr 02, 11:26:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home