\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This is all I've got.


Ex-Cat6er Fil asked, "When is the next blog update?"

Well, here it is. This is all I've got for now.

But, while I'm here, I'll give you a couple of movie picks:
--"The Squid and the Whale": This one got a lot of pub last year, and deservedly so. The story is set in New York, circa the mid-1980s. Written and directed by Noah Baumbach, and produced by Wes Anderson of "Royal Tenenbaums" fame.
--"You, Me and Everyone We Know": What would happen if Robert Altman and Tim Burton ever collaborated? You'd get this film. A story in which all of the plots eventually intertwine, yet quirky as hell. I'm still thinking about this one.

Til next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I just saw "Broken Flowers" ...good go.

Go Cards!

Wed Oct 25, 09:57:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home