\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuffy Not to Defend Title

Tuffy claims his prize at Stupor Bowl 9 (2006) from (dis)pencer (l) and SuperRookie.


---FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE---
Grumpy's / Little Guy Racing
NE Minneapolis

Defending Stupor Bowl Poker Champion Tuffy has announced that he will not defend his title at this Saturday's running of Stupor Bowl 10.

"After careful consideration and consultation from my trainer, my manager, my team director, my massage therapist, and my yogi, it is with restrained jubilation that I announce that I will not be participating in Stupor Bowl 10," Tuffy read from a prepared statement this afternoon.

The announcement was not completely unexpected. Tuffy had been hedging on participating for some time, and had reportedly told his inner circle that he would be riding Stupor Bowl for training, if at all.

"In the end, my personal schedule will not allow me to attend, and I'm mildly disappointed in that, at most.

"Hopefully someone else will come up with a full house of cowboys and bullets this year...but I doubt it," Tuffy pronounced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home