\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Big Time


Say...which way to the Champagne Room?


Well, without even trying and in completely dumb-luck fashion, the "little blog that could", The Fog of Work, received its most notable and mainstream citation this morning.

And, naturally, since I don't read the newspaper, a friend of the blog had to call and point it out. But, lo and behold, there is was at the bottom of the back page of the Star-Trib's "A" section today: "The Blog House" by T. O'Brien featuring my "Gov. Timmy" post from a few days ago.

So, I guess the writing is on the wall now. I'll have to shell out the big bucks to buy a fancy new domain name, keep blogging in a very cynical and sometimes thoughtful manner, bust my hump for a few years, and save enough money to buy that used '96 Toyota I've had my eye on.

Fame and fortune, here I come! All thanks to you, Strib!


Hat tip to Buck over at the now-defunct Just Visiting blog for clueing me into my new-found glory...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Smith said...

You can’t buy that kind of publicity!

Sat Jan 20, 10:13:00 AM 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuffy in '08!

Sat Jan 20, 03:04:00 PM 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're pretty much my hero now.

Sat Jan 20, 09:49:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home