\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Friday, January 05, 2007

The Word

(image caption) University of Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst. (image courtesy of Scout.Com)


Tuffy has learned so Tuffy must report:

My sources are telling me that there are three names that have come to the fore on the University of Minnesota's short list for the position of Head Coach - Football.

These three names are:
--Paul Chryst, OC - Wisconsin
--Frank Solich, HC - Ohio
--Marc Trestman, ex-OC - NC State

Two other names are being mentioned, but more along the lines of "alternates":
--Craig Bohl, HC - North Dakota State
--Larry Coker, ex-HC - Miami


Tuffy would endorse either Chryst or Solich. Trestman makes me vomit in my mouth. Bohl is a curiosity, and Coker makes me want to give up my season tickets.

1 Comments:

Blogger SickBoy said...

I'm all for Coker, I'd like to see the dome switch to having Ultimate Fighting on saturdays during the fall....

Mon Jan 08, 10:10:00 AM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home