\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So That's It


So that's it.

I've had enough.

You heard it here first: I'm not responding to your comments anymore. I'm just not. No matter how stupid, inane, hypocritical, self-glorifying...whatever! I'm not responding to them anymore.

I don't know why I ever did in the first place.

You're a jackass. Everyone is clear on this. But your jackassedness makes you such an easy target...it was like shooting gd fish in a barrel.

And I reveled in it.

I reveled in taking you to task every single time.

Every. Single. Time.

Just like at the velodrome.

Every. Single. Time.

But the fun is over.

When I spent almost a half an hour transcribing my thoughts into what might be my best piece of writing in years...well, that's a sign.

And you're not worth that kind of time.

So it's over.

You won't have this guy to abuse you in print any longer. You'll have to find someone else.

Or, you could always abuse yourself. Think about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lunatic Biker said...

I think I missed something besides the alcohol/drug induced last 30 years of my life.

Wed Feb 14, 01:12:00 PM 2007

 
Blogger Tuffy said...

http://smithersmpls.com/2007/02/12/how-to-avoid-an-ied/

Wed Feb 14, 02:23:00 PM 2007

 
Blogger SickBoy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Feb 15, 10:17:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger SickBoy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Feb 15, 10:19:00 AM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home