\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Friday, April 14, 2006

Photo Blog: Boston


In the Summer of '05, I spent three weeks driving and riding my cyclocross bike up and down the East Coast, spending a lot of time in places like Washington, D.C., Baltimore, New York City, Boston, and Toronto.

These are two pictures from Boston that I took while standing in the same spot. We were walking along the "red line" path that takes you past all these historic spots in Boston, and when these photos were taken, we were heading up to Bunker/Breed's Hill.

Above is a cool shot of a new bridge in Boston. I don't know its name. If you do, put it in the "comments" area. Anyway, the bridge is amazing to look at. And for all of you St. Paulites, this was similar to one of the designs rejected for the Wabasha Bridge reconstruction project that ended a couple of years ago.

Below is a photo of some rocks below the bridge I was crossing at the time. I have no idea how that jockstrap got there. It baffles me just as much as shoes on the highway. I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home