\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Friday, March 16, 2007

If a tree falls in the woods...

If you fill out the best bracket you've ever completed but don't enter it...

I just checked my NCAA men's basketball bracket after all the first round games were completed.

My results? Of 32 games, my record right now is 28-4. Twenty-eight and four. I can't friggin' believe it.

The part I can't believe the most? I'm not in any tourney pools. Not one.

I filled out a bracket on Tuesday morning, meant to enter a bunch of friends' pools, and never got around to it.

Now, I'm stuck with my masterpiece, and potentially nothing to show for it.

Here are the games I got wrong...
Texas Tech over Boston College -- I'm a Bob Knight fan. What can you say?
Duke over VCU -- When in doubt, go with the better program. Except for this year.
Gonzaga over Indiana -- Couldn't really care less about these two teams.
Villanova over Kentucky -- Really thought this was Tubby's swan song.

But...here's the best part:
All the winning teams of the games I got wrong I have going out in the next round anyway...

Overjoyed and completely frustrated at the same time...

PS: Here's my Final Four...
Oregon
Kansas
Texas
Memphis

1 Comments:

Blogger AdamB said...

I did the same thing and I'm 24-8. Not great, but better than usual for me.

Doesn't seem like there have been as many upsets this year though. And Duke wasn't really an upset, IMO.

Sat Mar 17, 09:23:00 AM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home