\\\\\\\\\LIKE ERICH VON STROHEIM IN THE MOVIES: THE MAN YOU LOVE TO HATE/////////

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shop X

Let me take a minute to clarify my position on Shop X:

I have no beef with Shop X. My dealings with Shop X were always professional and smooth. Shop X has good employees, helpful and dedicated in all capacities. Shop X was a fine sponsor.

Bottom line: I AM NOT TRASHING SHOP X.

But, when you put out a shop calendar and don't bother to include the team that you sponsor, well, that's kind of stoopid, I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger AdamB said...

Seems like a small oversight, especially given that our winter training rides are hyped at the top of the shop's webpage.

I'd imagine more people see that than the calendar. And customers probably would rather get to know the owner of the shop than the racing team anyway, yeah?

Wed Mar 14, 06:13:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger Tuffy said...

If you want to use that logic, how about pictures of the employees -- the people the customers will deal with on a regular basis.

Weren't any pictures of them, either...

Wed Mar 14, 06:37:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger AdamB said...

fair nuff.

Wed Mar 14, 12:54:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home